During this Seasonal G&E Rental employment, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks day-to-day including but not limited to: maintaining the organization, cleanliness, and functionality of Expressway’s equipment, warehouse, truck packages, repair center, and parking lot. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of organization, attention to detail, and excellent customer service tendencies. We are welcoming applicants of all skill levels and are looking for someone motivated with an eagerness to learn over the next six months and become a valuable part of ourteam. Our staff is a creative and inclusive group, and we hope to fill this position with an equally passionate, hard-working, self-starter individual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance, organization, and cleanliness of Expressway’s warehouse, parking lot, vehicles, and rental facilities. All equipment must be maintained, both functionally and aesthetically, and must be organized and easily accessible.
- Checking in returning orders and inspecting equipment thoroughly.
- Prepping orders with extreme care and attention to ensure all orders are filled completely and accurately.
- Entering new equipment into the rental system, barcoding, and ensuring our inventory is up to date and accurate.
- Executing pickups and deliveries.
- Listening carefully to customer's needs and accurately reporting all adds/drops to a Rental Agent for adjustment.
- Learn and understand basic and advanced equipment functionality and how to maintain and repair our equipment as requested by the supervisor.
- Expected to stay current on recent trends and technology, through readings and training.
- Help maintain quality control, and condition of Expressway’s equipment inventory; repairs, upkeep, and maintenance.
- Assisting shipping and receiving items between Expressway offices and sub-rentals.
- Trucks and Driving: Drive and understand the functionality of all of Expressway’s non-CDL vehicles, and may be asked to help perform basic maintenance on Expressway’s vehicles at times.
- Knowledge of and experience with professional lighting, grip, and other production equipment required.
- Drivers License Required
- Ability to stand for 8 Hour Periods
- Ability to lift more than 25lbs
- Excellent Communication Skill Required
- Strong Customer Service Skills Required
- Organizational and Multitasking Skills Required
- Production Set Experience is a Plus (Especially in regards to Grip & Electric)
- Experience in Flex Rental Solutions is a Plus
- Rental House Experience is a Plus