The Front Office Coordinator will support our team and community by:
- Greeting, receiving, and escorting patients/visitors, and notifying necessary personnel of their arrival.
- Answering multiple phone lines and communicating professionally
- Gathering information from potential and new clients & verbally screening clients for all therapies.
- Training new staff
- Coordinating patient care by scheduling evaluation and therapy appointments
- Following up with clients to maintain quality care and giving appropriate attention to concerns/requests as needed.
- Providing clerical support for departmental meetings, projects, and activities as needed.
- Scrubbing and submitting claims
- Reviewing claim submissions and maintaining accounts
- Completing and forwarding all required information, charts, records, and documents as requested.
- Identifying current status of patient's insurance, as well as range of benefits. Identifying and collecting co-payments and limits of services for all patients.
- Performing various confidential clerical duties including, but not limited to data entry, obtaining patient's signature for needed documents and/or consents forms, filing, and answering phones.
- Keeping waiting rooms neat, clean, and organized.
- Providing coverage and/or assistance when necessary to maintain the quality standards of the department.
- Ensuring all scheduling and intake processes are seamless and error free.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on candidate experience and qualifications
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Paid sick time, vacation time, holidays, and paid administrative time
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fun team events
- Paid parking
- Discounts on entertainment, travel, amusement parks, and more!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Medical/Healthcare office experience
- Authorized to work in the United States (we utilize e-verify)
- Background check
- Proof of immunization records/Covid-19 vaccination
Mission of Expressive Connections
Our mission is to inspire hope and improve the health, and well-being of our clients and families by providing a positive, warm and supportive environment and the best care to each patient through integrated clinical practice, holistic methods, education, and research. Success is supported by minimizing limitations and maximizing strengths so that our clients can live their lives to the fullest capacity.