- Full-Stack design and development of web pages per technical and functional requirements, with use of Java Script, HTML, and CSS, C#, programming languages including SQL Server and .Net knowledge.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality reviews.
- Create responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop using responsive CSS including Flexbox.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required unit, integration, system test.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation.
- Practice development through consistent Azure platform learning.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the development team.
- Assist in development implementation of websites and applications; coordinates site and application functionality with organization’s content management system.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves site and application issues; recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
- Collaborates with security and compliance employees to ensure site security.
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill & Other Requirements:
- Knowledge of foundational application related Azure services containerized compute, storage, Identity and access management, integration, mobile & web.
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle as applied to Azure service deployments including cross cutting concerns such as exception handling, logging and monitoring, DBPaaS, access & identity implementation.
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language relevant to Azure application development, preferably C#.NET; Java considered.
- Expert knowledge of agile development practices and associated disciplines such as CI/CD, Github, Kanban.
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired.
- 3-5+ years in development experience building websites and web applications required.
Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, geography, and other job-related reasons. Expatiate Communications is an equal-opportunity employer. Expatiate Communications considers all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.