Sales Consultant for Educational Services Industry.
Expatiate Communications is a boutique management consulting firm with unmatched expertise in special education. We deliver innovative solutions for the most challenging and complex special education issues facing school districts, ESAs/COEs and State educational agencies.
We’re looking for an account-oriented prospector to join our team. The majority of your time will be spent actively identifying and recruiting business and presenting the Expatiate educational software products as well as its special education programs and services. In addition to account management and lead follow up, you’ll work in collaboration with your sales team, customer success, technical, and marketing personnel to build, maintain, and expand relationships with our customers and leads.
· Identify growth opportunities with schools, districts and other partners and conduct outreach and use solution selling skills and sales knowledge to prospect new business, effectively manage the assigned territory, make and close sales calls (including cold calls).
· Present Expatiate sales pitch with new prospects as well as up sell/cross sell to existing clients
· Manage follow up with key leads and accounts
· Provide recommendations (product, marketing, process, etc) based on customer feedback
· Leverage prior teaching or sales experience to develop new ideas and sales strategies
· Conducts key sales presentations and provides follow up and pre-sale product training – either face to face or via zoom or webinar
· Document interactions in CRM system according to established processes
· Ability to manage a territory / region and hit target goals
What You Should Have
· Preferred 3-5+ years in education tech sales in a business development role
· Experience working with Superintendents, CTE Directors, SELPA and SPED directors, Principals, teachers, etc.
· History of building new accounts and subsequent account management
· Strong presentation skills, particularly describing/ selling product features that evolve quickly
· Ability to work a territory and prioritize multiple projects.
$60,052 - $148,783 per year