Unarmed Security needed for various locations in the Memphis area
Objective: Provide professional unarmed security services by protecting individuals and properties within established company guidelines and in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
• Must pass a background check, drug screening, and random testing as needed.
• Serve as an unarmed security officer for assigned clients, and follow established and applicable laws, rules, and regulations involving investigation, apprehension, and detention.
• Observe and monitor surroundings, investigate suspicious, unusual, and unsafe situations; take appropriate action and/or contact proper authorities as needed.
• Maintain open communication with assigned client representatives, other security officers, and supervision as needed.
• Present positive and professional appearance such as uniforms and assigned equipment at all times; maintain the highest standard of conduct to create optimal client confidence.
• Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicles.
• Prepare Daily Activity Reports (DAR), incident, accident, and other required reports.
• Responsible for overall safety and security at assigned posts by applying security procedures.
• Perform other duties as directed.
Required Job Qualifications:
Education: High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
• Must have an unarmed security license from the State of Tennessee.
• Must have 1 year or more of customer service experience.
• Must also have skills and abilities to assess a wide-range of security-related situations and take appropriate action to establish and maintain a positive client relationship.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills to identify and resolve conflicts effectively.
• Professionalism in appearance and action with a cooperative spirit and the willingness to follow specific job related orders.
• Must have a valid driver's license from the state of residence.
• Must have reliable transportation and smart phone.
Work Environment & Activity: Duty assignments can vary from inside and/or outside, stationary and/or mobile, and walking or some combination.
Physical Environment: Job duties include standing, walking, and sitting.
Executive Force Security strives to be the premier security company to provide businesses and individuals with safety, security and prosperity through collaboration, innovation and integration while providing the utmost professionalism. Our employees consist of highly trained off -duty law enforcement officers and licensed security guards/personnel who deliver the highest customer satisfaction.
Our executives and guards have extensive experience providing the highest levels of protection, security and safety for clients from many cultures. They know security, law enforcement, property management and many other industries. Most importantly, they live the values of honesty, integrity and trust that are the foundation of everything we do for every client.
$14 - $16 per hour