Job type: Part-time Employee
Location: Remote (Michigan-based)
We are seeking motivated and experienced Michigan-based individuals to join our dynamic team as Youth Digital Collaboration Coaches. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cutting-edge technology approaches and interest in mentoring younger collabers in a collaborative environment.
Coaches work remotely with teams (openLabs) consisting of young digital collaborators, guiding them through real-life business problems and helping them iterate on solutions. Collaborators build solutions using artificial intelligence, immersive/gaming technology, software development, data management, and quality assurance approaches.
- Lead and mentor a team of youth digital collaborators, guiding them through real-world problems and facilitating the development of collaborative solutions.
- Encourage the use of user-centered design, story-telling, game theory, psychology, and empathy to build solutions that people enjoy.
- Oversee the testing and quality assurance of software solutions to ensure fast adoption, optimal performance, usability, and reliability.
- Provide guidance on data logistics tasks, including data cleaning, validation, and transformation, to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data used in software solutions.
- Support the creation and improvement of 3D simulations and immersive experiences, using industry-standard authoring tools and techniques.
- Facilitate regular remote team communication and discussions, providing clear and concise updates on progress, and offering feedback and suggestions for continuous improvement on both software solutions and work practices.
- Encourage learning about the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies to ensure the delivery of cutting-edge solutions.
- 16 years old or older.
- Documentation to verify authorization to work in the U.S.
- Completed 9th grade (or a GED program); currently enrolled in computer science or game design coursework, or relevant work experience.
- Strong performance as a Youth Collaber and provided a Coach Permit
- Resident of Michigan.
- Demonstrated interest in mentoring or coaching others in a collaborative setting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively lead and collaborate in a remote team environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively to meet project deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.