What We're Looking For
We are seeking a versatile, organized, and detail-oriented Account Manager, who has experience managing client relationships, leading multiple projects, and performing data analysis. In this role, you will be a part of the Client Services division, taking ownership of client accounts, and reporting into a Senior Account Manager, to complete daily tasks and ensure the timely delivery of client programs.
We’ve spent over 20 years focused on building a transparent and collaborative culture, and we are looking to combine high caliber talent from outside the organization with a great group of existing leaders. New customer contracts, industry-leading client satisfaction, and capital investment in our Data Capture and Business Analytics Platform have set our company up for expansion over the next 2-3 years. If you’re someone with marketing, digital, analytics and software services experience, and are ready to join an award-winning, innovative company, we have a dynamic and passionate team that would like to meet you.
- Enjoys new challenges and the opportunity to have ownership over client deliverables
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, managing multiple projects and priorities
- Client-focused, problem-solver and proactive self-starter
- Strong internal and external communication skills
Who We Are
Since founding the photo marketing revolution in 1998, eshots has grown to be the leader in helping Fortune 500 companies capture and convert consumer leads from in-person and virtual events. By combining a team of experiential marketing strategists with a suite of data capture apps and measurement platforms to deliver event insights, eshots’ clients can improve their event experience, better target consumers, and demonstrate the impact of an event on their organization. eshots has direct technical integrations with some of the world's most recognized brands like USAA, Mercedes-Benz, American Family Insurance, Nissan, Cooper Tires, Ford, the U.S. Air Force and more.
In This Role, You Will:
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle; planning, execution, delivery, analysis, etc.
- Work closely with clients to manage achievement of program objectives, document program scope, survey and data transfer requirements, provide product and/or process recommendations, and enforce timelines
- Lead external (client) and internal cross-functional team project kick-offs, implementation planning and status meetings
- Work with Account Director and Senior Account Manager to verify and document client project scope, goals, technical requirements, deliverables and timelines
- Work cross-functionally with Technology (Production, Quality Assurance, Business Intelligence, etc.) teams to schedule projects and provide specifications to ensure solutions are provided on time, accurately and within budget
- Use a mix of industry-leading tools such as Salesforce, Basecamp, JIRA and proprietary tools to manage client projects
- Identify and escalate new business development opportunities or program enhancements to Account Director and Senior Account Manager
- Analyze data to find trends, make recommendations, and identify key insights. Lead post-event recap and recommendation meetings with clients
- Manage and/or escalate implementation issues as needed
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with clients, identifying opportunities to add value and increase insights
- Perform rotating client support role once a quarter for first year, which requires answering client calls during technical support hours (including weekends) for an opportunity to earn additional compensation and gain product experience
- Travel up to 20% to attend client events and meetings
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of project management experience in digital or technology-driven marketing services
- Proven project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong data management, analysis, and reporting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and advanced knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint