What We're Looking For
We are seeking a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Account Coordinator, with a strong work ethic and “can-do” attitude. In this role you will be a part of the Client Services division, supporting a team of Account Managers and reporting into a Senior Account Manager, to complete daily tasks and ensure the timely delivery of client programs.
We’ve spent over 20 years focused on building a transparent and collaborative culture, and we are looking to combine high caliber talent from outside the organization with a great group of existing leaders. New customer contracts, industry-leading client satisfaction, and capital investment in our Data Capture and Business Analytics Platform have set our company up for expansion over the next 2-3 years. If you’re someone with marketing, digital, analytics and software services experience, and are ready to join an award-winning, innovative company, we have a dynamic and passionate team that would like to meet you.
- Enjoys new challenges and takes initiative to learn
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Genuine interest in experiential marketing, project management, data and technology
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and deadlines with extreme attention to detail
Who We Are
Since founding the photo marketing revolution in 1998, eshots has grown to be the leader in helping Fortune 500 companies capture and convert consumer leads from in-person and virtual events. By combining a team of experiential marketing strategists with a suite of data capture apps and measurement platforms to deliver event insights, eshots’ clients can improve their event experience, better target consumers, and demonstrate the impact of an event on their organization. eshots has direct technical integrations with some of the world's most recognized brands like USAA, Mercedes-Benz, American Family Insurance, Nissan, Cooper Tires, Ford, the U.S. Air Force and more.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work under the direction of your Senior Account Manager to support the Account Managers on specific event lead capture projects
- Coordinate pre-launch activities which include: requesting client assets, documenting survey requirements, maintaining event schedules, etc.
- Conduct trainings on eshots’ lead generation application and reporting platforms for new clients and users
- Populate all project-related requirements and specification documents (RFA, RFI, etc.)
- Attend both internal and external project-related meetings, documenting and publishing meeting notes
- Create and monitor equipment shipping requests, training and event staffing requests
- Use industry tools (Salesforce, Basecamp, JIRA, etc.) along with proprietary tools to manage project-related tasks
- Pull weekly event reports, perform event-level data reconciliation, and compile event insights reports
- Use industry tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) along with proprietary tools to analyze data and create insights reports
- Manage Customer Support inbox to assist consumers with missing photos and/or videos from onsite events
- Perform rotating client support role which requires answering client calls during technical support hours (including weekends) for an opportunity to earn additional compensation and gain product experience
- Travel up to 15% and attend client events or meetings
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines