Position: UI/UX Lead
Location: Remote (HQ in Nashville also an option)
Start Date: ASAP
ESG Impact is a mission-driven company democratizing access to ESG within private markets. We offer a streamlined platform that automates what ESG consultants do, reducing the time needed to build ESG capabilities at a fraction of the cost. We’re a venture-backed company and are expanding quickly to meet customer demand.
What You'll Do:
As the UI/UX lead on this team, you will have ownership over the online user experience for our customers and ensure that it’s optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. A successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems, by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Leading user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
What We’d Love to See:
Iterative Mindset: As an early-stage company that’s growing quickly, our team is constantly re-imagining and engineering our platform infrastructure. An ideal candidate would be comfortable navigating these changes with us and providing input on the design direction of the product as we move forward.
Comfort Leading: We’re a young development team that is constantly building and learning. Our team is looking for someone who craves responsibility and product ownership, and is comfortable creating, leading, and driving tasks.
Experience You'll Need:
- Demonstrated ability of superior UI/UX design and experience within SaaS products and services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for web / SaaS platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma (Sketch & InVision are sufficient),, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), and Adobe Creative Suite.
- High attention to detail.