Team Member - Lead
Looking for FunEmployment? Apply Today!
EscapeTime is a fantastic, fast-paced, high-energy way to earn extra money! Working here is an extraordinary experience you won’t find anywhere else! We are looking for exceptional people to represent our high-tech escape rooms.
We are looking for somebody to work with our dynamic team on the weekends and occasionally to help cover busy times.* This position does come with potential for more hours when available and growth into higher positions as the company continues to grow and expand.
What we do: Our customers are locked in uniquely themed rooms. They must work to solve a series of puzzles to “escape” the room, just like they are in a real-life app or television show!
Customer service skills from any job can be applied here & we will train you to be an enthusiastic guide for our escape rooms! Customers always leave happy & smiling and you will too!
Your tasks will include greeting customers, monitoring our escape games, room reset, & helping customers have a great experience.
Basic responsibilities are:
• Setting the stage for customer experience
• Resetting rooms after game ends
• Fixing and reporting broken and lost items
• Picture taking of teams
• Asking for a review online
• Maintaining cleanliness of the facility
• Hosting events (Birthday parties, work parties, team building events, etc.)
We are looking for upbeat team members who are:
• Detailed oriented with good observation skills
• Great communicators in person and over the phone
• Customer service focused
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
• Must be able to process cash and credit transactions
• Ability to complete basic mathematical functions
• Must be computer and printer literate
• Have an aptitude to learn new programs
• Must be able to problem solve creatively
• Ability to perform assigned duties and provide exceptional customer service under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment
• Undertake light cleaning, maintenance, and repair
Required Education & Experience
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Customer Service: 2 or more years
• Ability to sit and stand for a long period of time with basic range of motion (bending, twisting,
• Ability to lift 10 to 30 pounds
Please fill out a complete profile. Please indicate type of transportation you have and days and times you are available to work. Failure to do so WILL result in your application being declined.