Founded in January of 2019 in Chandler, IN. Envision Automation & Controls has been involved in multi-million dollar projects all around the United States. New York, California, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and more. We have taken part in projects from every stage. From electrical design & drafting, panel fab, programming, and startup.
Bring automation & controls of the future into the present—one solution at a time.
You envision it... we build it!
We are looking for a responsible Assembly Technician to perform a variety of automation project assembly and field service tasks. Duties of the Assembly Technician include reading mechanical/electrical drawings and utilizing various components and resources to wire/assemble automated equipment and implement field services and integrations.
- This position will be on-site at our corporate headquarters.
- Travel and on-site work at customer plants. (Less than 25% of the year)
- You will be provided with company tools and software as needed.
- Additional training will be provided to bring the candidate up to speed.
- Envision Automation & Controls is team-oriented. You will have help available when you need it. You can rely on your team.
- Read detail & assembly drawings.
- Read electrical & pneumatic drawings.
- Assemble manufactured & purchased components.
- Assemble electrical components and cabling.
- Fabricate components necessary for assembly and field services.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair assembled machines/field services.
- Discover assembly issues, find the root cause, and offer solutions to the issue.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Replace electrical/mechanical components.
- Analyze and problem-solve mechanical & electrical issues.
- Adequately communicate with client & plant personnel.
- Provide start-up support, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain field service reports and expenses.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades and additional solutions.
- Provide training support as needed to our clients.
- Build and wire control panels/enclosures.
- Perform FAT/SAT on panels and assembled machines/field services.
- Create SOPs related to your role.
- and more.
Education & Experience:
- Entry Level Position.
- 2+ Years Experience Preferred.
- On the Job Training Provided.
- Capable of reading mechanical drawings.
- Capable of reading electrical and pneumatic drawings.
- Experienced in assembly/installation techniques.
- Capable of troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic problems.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Capable of using your hands to assemble machines/field services.
- Able to stand, bend, twist, and lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Able to travel to customer plants and on-site installations as needed.
- Associates (Preferred but not required) or High School or GED
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to represent Envision Automation & Controls in a professional manner.
- Good driving record.
Envision Automation & Controls is an equal opportunity employer without discrimination on age, gender, race, disability, or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment. Envision Automation & Controls offers a competitive compensation package depending on the candidate’s working experience.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 5 Paid Holidays
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
Please make sure to take this assessment test: https://assessment.testgorilla.com/testtaker/publicinvitation/ec0eddad-4010-4d3c-a7c2-9c14fd0aa2c9