Founded in January of 2019 in Chandler, IN. Envision Automation & Controls has been involved in multi-million dollar projects all around the United States. New York, California, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and more. We have taken part in projects from every stage. From electrical design & drafting, panel fab, programming, and startup.
Bring automation & controls of the future into the present—one solution at a time.
You envision it... we build it!
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- This position will be on-site at our corporate offices.
- You will be provided with company tools and software as needed.
- Additional training will be provided to bring the candidate up to speed.
- Envision Automation & Controls is team-oriented. You will have help available when you need it. You can rely on your team.
Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Answer Phones
- Schedule Appointments (Customers, Vendors, Employees, Candidates, etc.)
- Print, Copy, and Scan Documents
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Ordering Purchase Requests (Approval by a Manager)
- Create SOPs Related to the Admin Assistant Role
- Add and Assign Tasks to Project Boards
- Enter Products & Services to Quickbooks
- Pay Vendors (Approval by a Manager)
- Create Purchase Orders (Approval by a Manager)
- Onboard New Customers, Vendors
- Place Online Orders (Approval by a Manager)
- Monthly/Bi-Monthly Inventory
- Verify Time Tracked
- Copy Line Items from Quotes and Online Orders into Historical Database
- Project Audits
- Send Announcements to Employees, Vendors, Customer
- Add, Edit, Remove Items from HomeBase (Approval by a Manager)
- Book Hotel and Rentals (Travel, Equipment, Cars, Tools, etc.)
- Run Errands (Pickup/Dropoff Materials, Parts, etc.)
- Scan Receipts into Quickbooks
- Screen Phone Calls
- Scan Packing Slips
- and more.
Education & Experience:
- Entry Level Position
- On the Job Training Provided
- Associates/Bachelors (Preferred but not required) or High School or GED
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Google Calendar and Email and other Google Products
- and more.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to represent Envision Automation & Controls in a professional manner.
- Good driving record.
Envision Automation & Controls is an equal opportunity employer without discrimination on age, gender, and race, disability or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment. Envision Automation & Controls offers a competitive compensation package depending on the candidate’s working experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 5 Paid Holidays
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day