A Construction Worker’s responsibilities primarily focus on completing building projects in a timely and effective manner.
Start a career with EnergiSystems! Our employees stay busy year-round and have overtime offered on a regular basis along with great company benefits and competitive pay.
Due to continued growth, we currently have an opening for an experienced Construction Worker! The Construction Worker will be responsible for unloading construction materials and assisting or operating heavy machinery to pour concrete and demolish buildings.
· Working knowledge of general labor skills
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general labor
· Cleaning and preparing construction sites
· Loading and unloading materials and equipment
· Erecting and dismantling scaffolding and temporary structures
· Digging trenches, compacting, and backfilling trenches/holes
· Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment
· Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans
· Assisting skilled tradesmen in their duties
· Responsible for daily jobsite clean-up
· Ensure safe work environment
· Interact professionally with customers, trade partners, and suppliers/vendors
· Other maintenance duties that arise
· Physical strength and stamina
· Ability to lift 50lbs.
· Positive, Can-do Attitude
· Open to direct instruction
· Flexibility for changing tasks and assignments
· Willingness to learn new skills and attend technical training
· Willingness to travel if the need arises
We offer an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, company vehicle, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal days, and matching IRA. Post-offer physical and drug screen required for all positions. EOE
If you are looking to experience a challenging, fast-paced work environment with constant change and growth, here is your chance!
EnergiSystems is a Privately owned company which strives towards keeping a culture that is team centric and family minded. We started in Montana and we’re looking to grow our customer support capabilities in the western North Dakota Basin. We are committed to providing unequaled customer attention through a range of related services including: Petroleum Construction, Service & Distribution of Equipment; General Contracting & Aviation Fueling; Compliance Services; Car wash equipment distribution and service.
$16 - $22 per hour