Reporting to the CEO/CSO, the Sales Director, North America is responsible for finding new clients and expanding our footprint of marketing services for companies selling products on Amazon, Shopify, Walmart and other premier e-commerce websites.
- Drive business growth for Emplicit with sales and closing of new client accounts and existing expansion upsells of services projects.
- Lead complex solution selling to marketing executives, marketing directors and administrator/specialists who lead marketing and e-commerce initiatives.
- Establish trusted relationships with key prospects and client stakeholders to best position our services and capabilities to help them drive incremental revenue for their businesses.
- Contribute to our sales strategy and initiatives through the improvement of existing service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other know-how.
- Effective collaboration with Marketing, Strategy, Client Services, Operations/Finance to create incremental revenues.
- Develop and maintains an accurate, high quality pipeline that aligns to our sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related discipline plus 5 or more years of experience selling services projects to businesses of varying sizes, ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
- Demonstrated success closing large, complicated services projects with hands-on experience creating proposals, RFP responses, and statements of work (“SOWs”).
- Sales role in Marketing services agency and/or consulting services company experience a huge plus.
- Experience with Amazon marketplace solutions a huge plus.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Slack and Zoom a plus.
- A “Customer-first” mindset and innate ability to build trust with clients, teams and management.
- Focused and determined style with solid prioritization skills to complete what matters most.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and demonstrated success in exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build champions for our offering and solutions.
- Strong team player, detailed-oriented and ability to balance competing priorities and deals at the same time effectively.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first, flexible work environment.
- A competitive base salary of $90 to $110K plus a sales incentive plan.
- A robust benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, EAP, Life & ADD, and Short and Long Term Disability insurance.
- A flexible, self-managed PTO program to support work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a smart, collaborative team.
- Training and certification allowances.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.