As a Sales Development Representative at Emplicit, you will be responsible for moving leads through the sales funnel by contacting, qualifying them, and prepping them for the sales team to close deals, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers to the right salespeople in our organization.
Emplicit is the leading marketplace agency for ambitious brands. We are an e-commerce maximization partner, deeply embedded across multiple channels including Amazon and other marketplaces, DTC websites, and social shopping. We partner with our clients to manage every aspect of their specific ecommerce journey. Learn more at www.emplicit.co.
Emplicit provides an approachable and flexible workplace that enables team members to contribute their best work. We focus on retention, professional development and employee engagement by providing programs and benefits to support our team. Emplicit lives to its core values using them as a compass for our workplace expectations:
● Vested—Act on behalf of and along with the client as our success is tied to their success. We focus on long term growth, not short-term wins.
● Flexcellence—In an evolving industry where new ground is constantly being broken, we are self-reliant and do the best with what we (and our clients) have, while always striving to try to find a way to achieve the end goal.
● Metrical—We are data-driven and focus on our testing and optimizing for the bottom line. If it can’t be measured, we prefer not to do it. If the data isn’t going to an inform action, we don’t focus on it
● Bias For Action--We understand that in business it’s better to have an imperfect solution in-market than no solution at all. We embrace failure and are constantly improving both personally and professionally.
As a Sales Development Representative at Emplicit, you will be responsible for moving leads through the sales funnel by contacting, qualifying them, and prepping them for the sales team to close deals, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers to the right salespeople in our organization. You will utilize your communication skills and market knowledge to identify opportunities and create relationships with potential customers.
Job Specification (Responsibilities, Experience and Personal Traits):
Primary Position Responsibilities
1. Actively convert open leads into calls through cold calls, networking, and social media.
2. Conduct market research on leads and implement a formal pre-qualification process, through 3rd party tools and desk research.
3. Qualify leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, ensuring a match between the prospect's requirements and our services.
4. Connect the sales team with leads who match our ideal customer profile (“ICP”), and feed lower priority leads into CRM activity.
5. Utilize CRM software (Hubspot) to manage and track lead data. create reports and dashboards based on our key metrics.
6. Helping to create and optimize informative presentations to potential clients about Emplicit's services.
7. Ensure that leads are kept warm through streamed emails, calls, professional connections, and events.
8. Collaborate with internal team members to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
9. Attend industry events and conferences, networking with potential clients and industry professionals.
1. Previous experience in a sales role, preferably in the e-commerce or digital marketing professional services or SaaS industries.
2. Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present services and solutions.
3. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices such as HubSpot or SFDC.
4. Knowledge of Amazon and other ecommerce marketplaces is a plus.
5. Excellent research skills with a keen eye for identifying potential opportunities.
6. Driven and goal-oriented with a clear focus on generating new business leads.
♦ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, advertising, or related field.
♦ Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
♦ Must be articulate and possess excellent presentation and communication skills, comfortable presenting to and influencing C-Suite executives.
♦ We are looking for a motivated, team player who shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
♦ Depending upon prior experience.
♦ As Emplicit is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to Client locations and certain industry/trade shows and events as necessary.
$40,000 - $75,000 per year