echo3D is a cloud platform for 3D asset management that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy 3D/AR/VR apps, games, and content. We're a STARTUP-NY Company so eligible employees are exempt from NY state and city income taxes.
As a VP of Sales, you will work on driving the company's sales and business development efforts. Primarily by drafting and executing business plans and strategies for the company and by securing contracts with new clients.
Compensation: Base of $150-165k. Variable of $0-200k.
Location: Remote-first, NYC (applicants must be NY State residents or planning to move to NY)
Work Hours: Full-time (flexible working hours, paid vacation time)
- Organize and maintain the BD and sales operations of the company
- Establish new customer accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call and meetings
- Establish personal rapport with potential customers and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identify current and future customer requirements and communicate such requirements to the rest of the team
- Support the sales process of the company as well as the design and execution of the Company’s business roadmap
- Drive strategies to expand the company’s community building, customer acquisition, and customer retention efforts
- Develop sales training programs and update and expand existing resources and documentation for customers and employees
- Play an active role in sales strategy and business planning, and help to identify and develop new opportunities
- Outline and manage BD & sales budgets and draft sale reports
- Monitor the market and competitor activities and provide detailed sales forecasting
- +3 years of industry experience in BD/sales in a technical field/tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- Experience working with BD/sales technologies and CRM software
- In-depth knowledge of BD strategies and methods
- Understanding of augmented and virtual reality technologies
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Be able to work collaboratively across teams and with other people
- Be able to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines
- A passion for problem solving and “roll up your sleeves” demeanor
- US work authorization