Dynamic SLR, a professional solar management firm is looking to hire a qualified and enthusiastic team member for the Administrative Assistant role. You will get to be a part of an organization that encourages team members to learn, lead, and grow!
This position will support the Sales Manager team in a broad range of administrative duties, otherwise relieving officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail. The position requires initiative, critical thinking, and independent decision-making skills. This person must be a proactive member of the organization and have the highest standards for professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity.
We offer great opportunities for our Sales Support Representatives:
- A new career in a solid, growing field and company
- Growth potential for individuals that excel
- Paid time off and holidays
- Strong work-life balance
- A diverse, fun, and supportive environment!
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Screen and route executive leadership phone calls and in-person visitors, responding to routine questions and providing guidance as needed
- Prepare and proof correspondence, reports, and other written material, prioritizing work assigned to meet individual goals of executive leadership
- Schedule and attend standard and ad hoc meetings between the executives and other members of the leadership team, direct reports, vendors, and others
- Document executive leadership meetings, summarizing and distributing deliverables to all attendees for follow-up
- Coordinate executive leadership calendars, including arranging travel arrangements as needed
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees, and outside companies
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks related to projects
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Google products and CRM software.
- High School degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience supporting senior leaders.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and work collaboratively with all levels of employees and clients.
- Proven ability to work independently and efficiently as a self-starter.