Entry Level Cannabis Cultivation/Harvest Associate
Cultivation / Harvest Associate Job Description
We are seeking an Entry Level Cannabis Cultivation/Harvest Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of cultivation and harvest operations, including planting, watering, harvesting, and packaging of high-quality cannabis products. No prior experience is required, but a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic are essential.
• Assist with all aspects of cannabis cultivation and harvest operations, including planting, watering, harvesting, and packaging of high-quality cannabis products.
• Work with the cultivation and harvest teams to ensure the efficient use of resources and maximize plant yield and quality.
• Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of the cultivation and harvest equipment.
• Participate in compliance training and adhere to all applicable state and local regulations governing the cultivation, processing, and distribution of cannabis.
• Work with the team to develop and implement cultivation and harvest plans to increase yield and quality of the cannabis crop.
• Work closely with the management team to ensure safety, efficiency, and compliance in all aspects of the operation.
• Valid MED badge (or ability to get one).
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Willingness to learn and work collaboratively with the cultivation and harvest teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Ability to follow safety protocols and comply with state and local regulations.
$18 - $25 per hour