We're in search of someone who can help support on the delivery side of the business. Growth Strategists work with 1-3 clients at any given time and handle the following responsibilities:
- Interviewing the client's customers
- Analyzing voice of customer
- Producing strategic deliverables related to the voice of customer research and the client's strategy
- Define marketing strategy for the client — including identifying top acquisition channels, setting goals, and outlining strategic priorities
- Define messaging and positioning for the client based on the voice of customer
- Follow internal SOPs for how to create strategic deliverables
- Research about the client's market
On rare occasions, we may need help with:
- Updating the client on project progress
- Booking and scheduling interviews with the client's customers
- 4+ years professional experience in digital marketing
- Experience working in SaaS, startup, technology or related high-growth, fast-paced industries
- Experience with defining marketing or growth strategy for a company or client
- You've got the bandwidth to communicate quickly and dig deep into the strategic work
- You really like analyzing information and can pull a plan together based on the information you have.
- You're also comfortable with taking initiative even when you don't have all of the data.
- You're resourceful and use the wealth of information, knowledge, tools, and processes to help you get your work done.
- You're so detail-oriented that you can tell the difference between Quickbooks and QuickBooks and know which one is correct.
- You're amazing at setting expectations on when deliverables will be done and are the first to raise your hand when you need help or are blocked by something
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and producing deliverables in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication skills and expectation setting about deliverables and tasks. When you say you'll deliver something at a particular time, you mean it.
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Love collaborating with a small team on many different types of projects
- Achiever, growth mindset. Naturally curious and voracious appetite for learning.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with tools like Airtable, Google Suite, Slack, etc.
- Familiarity with the JTBD approach to customer research
Hours & Location:
20-30 hours / week. M-F preferred, but understand if weekends are best. Completely remote.
The minimum for this role is $45 USD per hour, but do note that the rate and compensation is flexible.
What's In It For You:
- Work with a SaaS growth consultant with a proven track record
- Learn tons about many different markets and products
- Learn how to leverage different strategic frameworks and how to design your own
- Mentorship on marketing and growth strategy
- Access to a variety of marketing, demand gen, and SaaS courses they have purchased over the years
- Work with an awesome team and clients you'll actually want to work with and learn about