About the Role:
- Monitor and maintain all company alcohol licenses, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Register and renew products with appropriate state and federal agencies to ensure products are authorized for sale according to established regulations.
- Aid the logistics team in ensuring customs clearance and tax compliance on all products entering the US.
- Create and remit accurate and timely monthly sales and tax reports with all relevant state alcohol agencies.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in laws, regulations, and industry standards related to our business operations.
- Receive and process customer orders accurately and promptly, and within established processes, systems, and platforms.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve any order-related issues or discrepancies.
- Communicate with the warehouse team to coordinate order fulfillment and ensure smooth delivery and shipment of orders and resolution of any order discrepancies or issues.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success working in a fast-paced office setting that required providing administrative and customer support, excelling at effective multitasking, self-direction, exceptional customer service, and strong attention to detail. You possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, administrative skills, and a propensity for engaging with and learning new technology.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; AS or BS degree preferred but not required.
- Demonstrable success in an administrative support role required; experience with compliance management, preferably within a regulated industry, preferred.
- Acquire and maintain strong knowledge of federal and state regulations pertaining to alcohol licensing, product registrations, and tax compliance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google Workspace, with a propensity to learn new technologies.
- CRM or related database skills, including QuickBooks or similar platform.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, and retirement with company match.
- 100% of the employee's medical premiums are paid for by the Company.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Cell phone and laptop provided.
- Contemporary and engaging work environment, free parking.
- On-site, Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
De Maison Selections is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.