This position is a 1099 contract position which will eventually turn into a W-2 position. Pay is based on billable hourly compensation. Must be willing to see a minimum of twenty clients each week.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in the field of social work, counseling, psychology, or in a related human services field.
- At least two years experience post-licensure.
- Be able to successfully pass a background check.
- Must have professional liability insurance. Maintain current liability insurance of at least $1,000,000/$3,000,000 (required)
- Must have and maintain an active license in the state of Florida.
- Must have a reliable computer system with video and audio to access.
- Experienced in conducting comprehensive assessments and treatment planning.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide clinical and therapeutic services to individuals and families according to discipline standards and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Completing individualized biopsychosocial assessment, treatment plan, treatment plan reviews, daily progress notes and termination/discharge summary.
- Remain up to date with clinical knowledge and treatment modalities.
- Follow all confidential and safety protocols.
- Demonstrates understanding of sound ethical practice.
- Complete and maintain all required continuing education requirements for specific licensure and specializations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Dependable, excellent work ethic, long-term and growth-oriented individuals.
- Possess strong people skills, excellent communication & listening skills.
- Skilled in applying varied interventions with individuals/couples/families.
- Skilled in working independently and implementing time management strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with professional colleagues, as well as those providing administrative support.
*Candidates without a resume will not be considered.*
*We ask candidates for an intention to work with the practice for at least three years. *