Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the project's required policies, procedures, and change management plan.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the technologies in use by the team product while exploring alternative implementations and solutions
- Create, implement, test, document, and support feature and product capabilities and data processing methods that ensure the highest levels of information system security
- Collaborate with team leads and team members to ensure product capabilities that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Perform maintenance on existing products
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- Certification in one or more specific applications or processes
- Must have the ability to write, maintain, and modify technical documentation/specifications.
- Assists in the design, development, analysis, installation, maintenance, operation, and servicing of computer operating/hardware systems within a cybersecurity environment
- Works under the direct supervision
- Participates in all phases of computer operating/hardware systems engineering, including design, analysis, and modeling at a highly technical level.
- Analyzes complex computer software/hardware requirements for integration and implementation support within a cybersecurity environment.
- Performs operating/hardware systems engineering, including full life cycle design and development.
- Analyzes and documents users’ functional and data requirements.
- Develops site survey instruments to gather detailed user requirements and business process analysis data.
- Conducts functional user interviews to document functional, system, customization, and data requirements and data sources.
- Formulates system concepts and architecture, specify requirements, and develops implementation approaches.
- Determines data requirements for internal processes and external interfaces.
- Develops new systems or tailors commercial products to meet user requirements.
- Directs and coordinates all activities necessary to complete a major engineering project or several small projects to specification and schedule.
- May serve as task or project lead, exercising leadership in either a technical role training other hardware engineers and implementing and enforcing established standards and technologies, or in a project coordination role leading task and assuming responsibility for the design, development, test, and delivery of a software system or application.
- Cybersecurity Industry Certification: Security+CE, CASP+CE, CEH, CSSLP, GSEC, SSCP, OSCP, CISSP
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented design patterns and principles (such as SOLID, DRY, Composition-over-Inheritance, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns (such as Messaging Gateway, Competing Consumers, Scatter-Gather, Claim-Check, etc.)
- Experience with distributed architectures and messaging systems (such as Kafka/RabbitMQ)
- Experience containerizing and deploying applications using CI/CD tools such as (Git, Kubernetes, etc.) and familiarity with service mesh technologies (i.e., Istio)
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix, shell scripting, Junit, and Maven is a plus
- Experience with Agile project management principles and processes
Security Clearance Requirements:
Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility preferred *Bonus: CI-Poly!!!*
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for the majority of the workday. You will need to be able to sit at a desk and work on a laptop or computer for most of the day.
CyberMyte, LLC proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberMyte is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.