Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with team leads and team members to ensure product capabilities that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Testing software and fixing problems
- Perform maintenance on existing products.
- Being a part of technical designing
- Integrate software components
- Create, implement, test, document, and support feature and product capabilities and data processing methods that ensure the highest levels of information system security
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the project's required policies, procedures, and change management plan.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the technologies in use by the team product while exploring alternative implementations and solutions
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- Participates in designing, developing, analyzing, and implementing software operating systems and software application programs within a cybersecurity environment.
- Works under general supervision; performs application engineering, including full life cycle design and development.
- Works from specifications to develop and modify software applications.
- Participates in program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Participates in the definition of limited design specifications and parameters.
- Assists engineers or analysts with the hardware/software integration of the application or utility into software operating systems.
- Analyzes system architecture requirements.
- Performs technical and subject matter research on emerging technologies to determine impacts on application execution.
- Analyzes and documents client needs and requirements.
- Participates in the writing, modifying, and maintaining of technical documentation and specifications such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Performs integration testing and support of various computer operating and/or network systems.
- Troubleshoots and provides customer support for application issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned; participates in special projects as required.
- Cybersecurity Industry Certification: Security+CE, CASP+CE, CEH, CSSLP, GSEC, SSCP, OSCP, CISSP
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented design patterns and principles (such as SOLID, DRY, Composition-over-Inheritance, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns (such as Messaging Gateway, Competing Consumers, Scatter-Gather, Claim-Check, etc.)
- Experience with distributed architectures and messaging systems (such as Kafka/RabbitMQ)
- Experience containerizing and deploying applications using CI/CD tools such as (Git, Kubernetes, etc.) and familiarity with service mesh technologies (i.e., Istio)
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix, shell scripting, Junit, and Maven is a plus
- Experience with Agile project management principles and processes
Security Clearance Requirements:
Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility preferred *Bonus: CI-Poly!!!*
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Must be able to remain in a stationary position for the majority of the workday. You will need to be able to sit at a desk and work on a laptop or computer for most of the day.
CyberMyte, LLC proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberMyte is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.