Office Manager role for our Lincoln, NE location
The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining a safe and clean showroom and office space for clients and team members. The Office Manager serves as the point of contact for both showroom and vehicle preventative care and maintenance. They are responsible for business operation functions, administrative tasks and some housekeeping duties.
· Verification and processing of sold opportunities.
· Direct/handle preventative and maintenance of the Omaha showroom and office spaces, both interior and exterior.
· Direct/handle preventative and maintenance measures for Omaha vehicles, ensuring team members regularly fuel, wash and service the vehicle(s) they drive.
· Maintain records on vehicle fleet.
· Direct/handle basic Gallery IT needs.
· Point of contact for outsourced functions such as copiers, IT, vehicles
· Purchase all office supplies as needed (i.e. paper towels, hand soap, bottled water, etc.).
· Handle shipping & receiving of overstock blinds & non-install product deliveries.
· Responsible for completion of Gallery cleaning, vacuuming, trash/recycling removal.
· Coordinate with cleaning company to ensure Gallery is regularly deep cleaned
· Coordinate monthly diaper campaign deliveries.
· Responsible for marketing material upkeep.
· These are essential tasks & duties but not limited to.
Skills & Abilities:
· The Office Manager should have administrative writing skills, verbal communications skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to demonstrate business and financial responsibility.
· Maintain a helpful, professional attitude towards team and clients.
· Efficient use of time management in all activities.
· Delegate tasks as appropriate and follow-up with team members.
· Work is performed at a fast pace in an office environment with exposure to some noise.
Team and Client Relations:
· Responsible for good daily attendance; be ready 5 minutes before the start time.
· Responsible for respectful, positive, thoughtful communication with all team members and clients.
· Align with and support the Core Values and vision of Custom Blinds & Design.