The Project Manager will act as the linchpin for our diverse projects, ensuring that all aspects of project execution and delivery are effectively managed. You will be involved in planning, organizing, and overseeing contract performance, providing guidance to analysts, and interacting with stakeholders at various management levels.
- Manage the overall performance of projects, ensuring alignment with client objectives and contractual requirements.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, monitor progress, and make necessary adjustments to deliver projects on time, within scope, and budget.
- Provide leadership and direction to system and process analysts to facilitate effective teamwork and high-quality deliverables.
- Interact regularly with internal and external stakeholders, communicating project status, issues, and successes to ensure a shared understanding and expectation.
- Make critical decisions on technical and administrative matters, ensuring the successful execution of the project.
- Review and approve change orders and other amendments to the contract, prior to submission to the Contracting Officer for review and approval.
- A Master’s degree in Business or Financial Management.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience, preferably managing IT, Information Security, and Information System projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale projects from initiation to closure.
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
CULTIVA Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters to our Human Resources Department.