We are building a new cell therapy company to disrupt and democratize the cell therapy space and enable the rapid generation of potent anti-tumor T cell repertoires from every patient with cancer. We are building a company culture based on collaboration, transparency, integrity, and commitment to excellence. We are looking for passionate people to join us on our journey and build a world-class organization. Join us!
What you'll do:
You will be a member of a team that will develop the instrumentation that CTRL will use to isolate cells from patient material and be a key resource for our technical team focused on pre-clinical development of the CTRL cell therapy approach. This role requires a strong background in microfluidics and device engineering, experience with injection molded consumables, and the ability to engage collaboratively in a cross-functional manner with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive progress of instrument development effort focused on the CTRL cell processing technology
- Develop cell processing consumable for GMP-compatible cell isolation workflow
- Perform robust analysis and statistical evaluation of system performance data for presentation and cross-functional discussion
- Collaborate with other members of R&D team to create and maintain a dynamic cross-functional and effective organization
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through regular consulting of scientific literature
- Contribute to scientific publications and to the generation of novel and patentable inventions
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of lab safety
You should have:
- Masters or PhD with 3+ years of related experience in microfluidics and/or consumable development, or BS/MS with 6+ years of experience in a biopharma setting.
- Prior Industry or academic experience in biopharma strongly preferred
- Experience with the application of Design of Experiment processes preferred
- Exposure to or experience with GLP processes strongly preferred.
- Experience with effectively managing Research Associates strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and manage multiple concurrent projects with a high degree of independence required.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are required.
- A strong drive to inspire, empower, and enable your colleagues to bring the next generation of transformative cell therapies to patients
Note: This is not a remote position.
What we offer:
Compensation: A competitive salary in addition to equity.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, FHA, 401(k), commuter benefits
At CTRL, we embrace the different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences our team members bring to the table. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applicants and teammates regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please get in touch with us.