ACTUAL WORK LOCATION - Dulles, VA or Dallas, TX
Crown Point is seeking an experienced software engineer to support the development of a brand new, large-scale data fabric project within the intel space. Successful candidate will have hands-on experience in leading the research, design, and development of software applications for a data fabric environment. Clear communication skills are required. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing solutions that automate the integration of disparate data sources and technologies.
- Supporting the design, development, and ongoing support of the data fabric environment.
- Defining, deploying, and managing next generation data fabric to enable information transparency and data quality across systems.
- Working with other engineers to integrate hardware and software systems and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Maintaining databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Performing coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Must have a TS//SCI security clearance
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical degree.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ demonstrated experience in programming languages (developing codes, scripts, modules, macro procedures, and libraries) and integrating Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software applications, specialized software, or databases.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the implementation of data technologies and capabilities such as data fabric, data mesh, data warehouse, data lake, or data lakehouse.
- Must have demonstrated experience with graph, NoSQL, SQL, or other relational and non-relational database technologies
- Must have demonstrated experience using, implementing, and directing agile or lean philosophy techniques and delivering MVPs in an agile environment.