At our organization, we pride ourselves on providing our employees with the following benefits:
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Coverage of materials and supplies costs
- Zero pay deductions during supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
- A supportive and enriching professional growth path with mentorship and continuous support
- Providing guidance and support for team members pursuing Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) certification.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- An active Florida Medicaid Number (mandatory)
- BCBA certification (mandatory)
- Master's Degree
- A clean background check
- Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance, with a valid driver's license
- Prior experience in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is considered a plus.
- Maintaining open and proactive communication with the RBTs to address any questions or receive feedback.
- Collaborating effectively with others and contributing to a team environment by sharing responsibilities and duties.
For more information visit our website www.creativemindsfla.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday