Counslr is a HIPAA compliant, B2B digital mental health platform providing 24/7 text-based mental health support to students and employees at universities, corporations, and healthcare institutions. Users are able to engage in live chat sessions with licensed counselors, on-demand or by scheduled appointment, within the Counslr mobile app. Counslr’s goal is to empower people to prioritize their mental health by making support more accessible.
The Social Marketing Lead will lead all social media initiatives to creatively express company views, educate and shape public perception of Counslr and mental health support access. The SMML will also strategically manage the Counslr company image in a creative manner to achieve overall business goals.
This role is responsible for creating original content (video, text, images, blogs, surveys, etc), managing posts and responding to followers while also leveraging latest digital technologies, social media trends and analytics insights to ensure high levels of web traffic and engagement.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for social media marketing as well as current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and apps.
- Develop and execute B2B social media strategy that includes defining audiences and setting business goals and KPIs for each platform.
- Track and report on performance using social, SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Provide ongoing analysis, insights and recommendations to effectively deploy resources, programs and budget to meet business objectives.
- Execute programs to increase brand awareness, enhance company reputation and engage target audiences.
- Conduct research and analysis on current trends and audience preferences.
- Develop high-performing, quality content (text, photos, images, video, company news, blogs) that bolsters Counslr's mission.
- Build out and execute Counslr's social media calendar.
- Recruit and manage influencers to tell stories and reach new audiences.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Experience developing social media marketing strategies and maximizing budget.
- 3+ years B2B social media management experience in both strategy and hands-on execution utilizing LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Experience developing and delivering high quality content (text, image, video, blogs)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Analytical skills - experience using performance measurement tools and metrics.
- Professional communication skills as well as copywriting and editing skills.
- Entrepreneurial by nature. Willing to conceptualize, pitch, and execute on original marketing ideas.