- Looking to build a career, not just “get another job”? or,
- Looking for an opportunity that allows you to manage a business your way but without the traditional business tasks to worry about?
- Ready to focus on what you love about your craft and not paperwork?
If you are…
- An entrepreneur at heart
- A strong leader
- A great communicator
- Methodical and hardworking
- A forward-thinking problem-solver, and
- Passionate and talented in your craft
We would love to have you join our team!
Ideal candidates will have…
- A valid and current journeyman license
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in residential and commercial plumbing installation
- Previous experience in residential renovation, additions, and new construction, retail, restaurants, and apartment buildings
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of the local plumbing codes
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A clean background check
- Own the tools of the trade
- Must take pride in your work and deliver high-quality work
- A good attitude with a high level of motivation
Job responsibilities include…
- Train and manage plumbing apprentices
- Coach plumbing apprentices in the moment to improve their skills and productivity
- Plan layout, install, and repair plumbing, plumbing fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Interpret specifications and blueprints
- Provide take offs, stock list, job orders, and assign duties to workers
- Provide world-class customer service to our customers
- Manage job site personnel for construction jobs
- Work on a variety of projects, both large and small
- Assist our construction division with plumbing work as needed
- Attend meetings with the management team
A little about who we are...
- We are a growing company with a refreshingly unique view of the construction industry. Our ability to innovate and think outside the box makes us stronger than the competition.
- We believe in continuous improvement through investing in the training, tools, and equipment our crew needs to build better.
- We offer an opportunity that allows you to enjoy what you love about electrical work without having to worry about the business tasks that come with owning a business.
- We are always open to new ideas and value our team’s input.
- We believe that as a team we WIN!
- To learn more about our company and see the work we do, please visit our website.
We offer a 4-day work week schedule and offer competitive pay, medical benefits, 401k match, 40 hours paid time off and paid holidays, sick time for you and/or family. Use of a company vehicle may be permitted for some job duties.