- Looking to build a long-term career, not just “find another job”?
- A skilled service technician who is a motivated team player?
- A hard worker who can manage time well?
If you are…
We would love to have you join our team!
Ideal candidates will have…
- A minimum of 3 years of experience installing and repairing HVAC systems
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- A valid driver’s license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Proficient in reading and understanding work plans
- Own tools of the trade
- A good attitude and the ability to take direction while completing assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Electrical experience is a plus but not required
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to…
- Work independently and as part of a team in the installation and maintenance of HVAC systems
- Install and repair heating and air conditioning equipment
- Identify maintenance issues and risks on equipment
- Comply with service standards, work instructions, and the customers’ requirements
- Keep daily logs and records of all work performed
- Assist the electrical and construction teams as needed
A little about who we are...
- We are a growing company with a refreshingly unique view of the construction industry. Our ability to innovate and think outside the box makes us stronger than the competition.
- We believe in continuous improvement through investing in the training, tools, and equipment our crew needs to build better.
- We are always open to new ideas and value our team’s input.
- We believe that as a team we WIN!
- To learn more about our company and see the work we do, please visit our website.
We offer a 4-day workweek schedule and offer competitive pay, medical benefits, 401k matching, 10 days of paid time off and paid holidays, and sick time for you and/or your family. Use of a company vehicle may be permitted for some job duties.