- Looking to build a career, not just “get another job”?
- Passionate about your craft but are struggling to find a company that really appreciates your hard work?
- Tired of running your own business?
- Ready to focus on what you love about your craft, not business tasks?
If you are…
- A strong leader
- A great communicator
- Methodical and hardworking
- A forward-thinking problem-solver, and
- Passionate and talented in your craft
We would love to have you join our team!
Ideal candidates will have…
- A minimum of 10 years experience in residential carpentry
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a lead carpenter preferred
- Experience in all aspects of construction from rough framing to finish
- A reliable vehicle
- A valid driver’s license
- The basic tools of the trade
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
A little about who we are...
- We are a growing company with a refreshingly unique view of the construction industry. Our ability to innovate and think outside the box makes us stronger than the competition.
- We believe in continuous improvement through investing in the training, tools, and equipment our crew needs to build better.
- We are always open to new ideas and value our team’s input.
- We believe that as a team we WIN!
- To learn more about our company and see the work we do, please visit our website.
We offer a 4 day work week schedule and offer competitive pay, medical benefits, 401k profit share, 10 days paid time off and paid holidays, sick time for you and/or family. Use of a company vehicle may be permitted for some job duties.