- Looking to build a career, not just “get another job”? or,
- Struggling to find a company that really appreciates your hard work?
- Driven and ready to make the move to a company offering lots of room for growth?
If you are…
- A great communicator
- Methodical and hardworking
- A forward-thinking problem-solver, and
- Passionate and talented in your craft
We would love to have you join our team!
Ideal candidates will have…
- Completion of 150 or more hours of an accredited school program
- A minimum of (2) years of residential electrical experience
- Previous experience in residential renovation, additions, and new construction is a plus
- The ability to lift heavy objects while assisting in getting material, loading and unloading trucks, and clean-up of the job site
- The ability to climb a ladder
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and local codes
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A clean background check
- Own the basic tools of the trade
- Must take pride in your work and deliver high-quality work
- A good attitude with a high level of motivation
Job responsibilities include…
- Work with a licensed electrician to perform repairs and electrical installations
- Assist the electrician while learning the correct installation and troubleshooting
- Maintain cleanliness of the job site and truck
- Provide world-class customer service to our customers
- Work on a variety of projects, both large and small
- Assist our construction division with electrical work as needed
A little about who we are...
- We are a growing company with a refreshingly unique view of the construction industry. Our ability to innovate and think outside the box makes us stronger than the competition.
- We believe in continuous improvement through investing in the training, tools, and equipment our crew needs to build better.
- We offer an opportunity that allows you to enjoy what you love about electrical work without having to worry about the business tasks that come with owning a business.
- We are always open to new ideas and value our team’s input.
- We believe that as a team we WIN!
- To learn more about our company and see the work we do, please visit our website.
We offer a 4 day work week schedule and offer competitive pay, medical benefits, 401k profit share, 10 days paid time off and paid holidays, sick time for you and/or family. Use of a company vehicle may be permitted for some job duties.