Looking to build a career, not just “get another job”?
Struggling to find a company that really appreciates your hard work?
Driven and ready to make the move to a company offering lots of room for growth?
If you are…
- A great communicator
- A forward-thinking problem-solver
We would love to have you join our team!
Ideal candidates will have…
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in the plumbing field
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- A valid Massachusetts state issued plumbing apprentice card preferred
- Own the tools of the trade and be able to properly use, basic plumbing tools (including cordless drill)
- A valid driver’s license
- A good attitude and be able to take direction while completing assigned tasks in a timely manner
Job responsibilities will include…
- Assist with layout and installation of plumbing and heating systems
- Maintain work site cleanliness
- Repairing or replacing pipes and parts
- Locating and identifying leaks
- Keep a timely schedule and assist projects efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service and be respectful of the owner’s property
A little about who we are...
- We are a growing company with a refreshingly unique view of the construction industry. Our ability to innovate and think outside the box makes us stronger than the competition.
- We believe in continuous improvement through investing in the training, tools, and equipment our crew needs to build better.
- We are always open to new ideas and value our team’s input.
- We believe that as a team we WIN!
- To learn more about our company and see the work we do, please visit our website.
We offer a 4 day work week schedule and offer competitive pay, medical benefits, 401k matching, 10 days paid time off and paid holidays, sick time for you and/or family. Use of a company vehicle may be permitted for some job duties.