Essential Job Functions
- Conduct and participate in all phases of the payroll audit including pre-audit, desk review and/or on-site activities, and post-fieldwork activity.
- Assist team leads and team members with identifying non-compliance as it relates to the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all audit documentation and work papers are complete.
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Effective communication skills and ability to build relationships with subject matter experts, team leads, and other team members.
- Be willing to offer input to your team as it relates to the interpretation of the regulatory requirements and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Be well organized with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments as necessary.
- Be self-motivated. Able to evaluate the scope of each day’s task and effectively manage tasks to complete assignments.
- Enjoy working in a self-directed team by sharing responsibilities to work toward a common goal.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all information when analyzing documentation.
Education/Training/Experience - Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business or a related field required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent communication (oral and written) and customer service skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner with all levels of company personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, while meeting established deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess excellent human relations skills.
- Must possess excellent critical thinking skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to interpret, prepare, and present reports to management in both written and oral formats.
A pre-employment assessment and background check will be required of any candidates prior to employment with the Firm.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance