CTN is looking for a Program Manager is Central Texas to assist virtually and in-person as needed.
Community Tech Network is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with offices in the San Francisco Bay Area and in Austin, TX. Our mission is to unite organizations and volunteers to transform lives through digital equity.
We believe that access to the Internet is a human right, and that those without the skills to use a computer are at risk of social and economic disadvantage. Public services and essential information are increasingly moving online, and many people are unable to access these resources. Many fine organizations are working to spread Internet connectivity to the underserved, but access to technology is only a partial solution. Connectivity needs to be coupled with digital skills training that is relevant and delivered in a way that won’t intimidate the adult learner.
The Digital Equity Program Manager will be energetic and enthusiastic about establishing trusted and lasting relationships with fellow digital inclusion practitioners, their agencies and the communities they serve. Providing quality capacity building training services to partners who serve a range of cultural and economic backgrounds nationwide. We are looking for personable, hard-working team players who are open to learning new things, able to work on their own initiative, and enjoy operating in a passionate, fast-paced work environment. This manager will collaborate primarily with digitalLIFT team members to develop and improve capacity building programs, multilingual curriculum, eLearning, informational sessions, and free webinar offerings. CTN does operate as a distributed workforce and this position does need to be in Central Texas.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Service Delivery Coordination and Management
• Manage partner relationships and agree on a service delivery plan with desired outcome
• Plan and manage day to day operational activities including scheduling and coordinating resources to support digital literacy programs
• Follow through on all requirements to meet program timelines and goals/objectives
• Mentor and deploy Digital Navigator workforce
• Oversee program financials and adhere to approved budgets
• Ensure white glove service quality and cultivate sustainable partner relationships
• Organize, attend, and lead regular check-in meetings with Texas partners.
2. Deliver Digital Literacy Instruction
• Oversee the deployment of digital navigators and the provision of digital literacy training to adults virtually and/or in-person at partners’ sites in Texas.
• Follow an established curriculum to develop knowledge and skills to safely use technology
• Work with Curriculum Manager and the LMS Administrative Manager to adjust curriculum to address identified needs within a student cohort.
3. Program Evaluation and Reporting
• Review navigator/trainer reports and follow up as needed
• Track program deliverables and carry out impact evaluation efforts
• Collect and report additional data as needed by funders
• Prepare and submit program reports
• Review program processes to streamline service delivery
3. Public Relations and Community Outreach
• Represent CTN at community-based events and conferences
• Use social media to share information about CTN programs
• Contribute content to the CTN website and monthly e-newsletter
• Assess community needs, interest and availability to participate in programs
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• At least one year of experience in program coordination and/or management
• Computer and internet proficiency, and a willingness to learn new technology tools as needed
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Other duties as needed and assigned
IDEAL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS
• Bilingual in English and one of these languages: Spanish, Cantonese/Mandarin, Korean, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese
• Strong interest in CTN’s mission
• Experience using cloud-based technology, such as Salesforce (CRM), Google Drive & tools, Thinkific (LMS), Descript, Articulate, Zoom and Dropbox
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain calm under pressure
• Ability to solve problems and think outside of the box
• Reliability, flexibility, and willingness to co-create inside of a dynamic team are key.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Full time, reporting directly to the Capacity Building Programs & Partnership Director
• Salary: $63,000 DOQ
• CTN pays 90% EE benefit and 50% Dependent benefit, Life policy, PTO and Sick time, Paid Holidays, Dental & Vision available, Flexible work schedule.
HOW TO APPLY
Job open until filled, CTN would like to have this position onboard as soon as possible. Email resume and cover letter to [email protected] and include “Digital Literacy Program Manager (Texas)” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Community Tech Network provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. As an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive hiring practices, we strongly encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds, including people of color, people with disabilities, veterans, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, transgender, and gender nonconforming people.
$63,000 - $63,000 per year