More than anything, it will be your job to anticipate. You’ll know what the client needs before they ask, and lead them to push the business forward. In the same regard, you’ll anticipate what the creative and media teams need before they start getting their hands dirty. Do those things well — along with working hand-in-hand with the Account Directors — and you’ll find great happiness here.
We’re a company of unique individuals who work as a tight-knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us — and, in turn, our clients — well-oiled machines. Please read the entire job description before applying!
- Responsible for all day-to-day communications with assigned clients
- Capable of effectively handling most client meetings and calls without additional Account Management staff support
- Can manage at least two small clients on your own
- Scheduling and preparation for all meetings
- Creation and ownership of all project plans/retainer status reports
- Successfully navigating our project management system, Hive, including owning the project lifecycle alongside the rest of project teams
- Solid understanding of establishing and adhering to project budgets (estimating)
- Scheduling and internal routing of all client work, responsible for hitting all deadlines/milestones on time
- Creation of small to mid-sized project and campaign creative briefs with some oversight
- Provide clear direction to the creative team upon kickoff and revisions
- Provide strategic thinking around process and creative work
- Advocate on behalf of the agency and creative team to produce highly creative work that meets the business objectives of our clients
- Support for Account Director in all administrative, research, and project-related tasks
- Vendor management/procurement of vendor estimates
- 5+ years of client/account management experience in a marketing or advertising agency (please don't submit if you do not meet this requirement)
- High proficiency in managing paid media offerings (e.g. Adwords, Meta) and speaking the nuanced language of media, to include being quick with numbers and spotting trends. If you have to ask what CPA is, this might not be the right fit unless you are a very quick study.
- Past experience and a demonstrated passion for working with brands in the Health & Happiness category. Must be knowledgeable about trends and culture surrounding the health & wellness lifestyle
- Ability to drive internal teams to produce cutting-edge work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously in a quick-paced environment
- Ability to develop and drive project schedules, with demonstrated and successful project management experience
- Strong emotional intelligence to be able to provide feedback and guidance to creative teams
- A keen ability to successfully balance the needs and expectations of clients with flexibility, adaptability, and common sense - while maintaining creative integrity and working relationships
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and manage them through project completion on time and on budget (and know when it’s appropriate to raise the red flag)
- A solution-driven mentality
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support Account Directors in their role
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and dive into some of the more mundane tasks on a day-to-day basis (scheduling, proofreading, routing, etc.)
- A hunger to move upward
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or Veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Travel will be required for this role, applicable to client needs.
- This position is considered a hybrid role, and candidates will be expected to commute to our Denver office twice weekly. While this position requires all applicants to be in the Denver area, we welcome those who are interested in relocation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
$70-80K annual salary dependent on experience. Benefits include no pre-set limits on paid time off, paid parental leave, 3% SafeHarbor 401k contribution, monthly Health & Happiness stipends, annual Work From Home reimbursement, and more.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit an application and complete this 2-3 minute questionnaire. Your application will not be considered if you do not complete the accompanying questionnaire.
If you believe you may need reasonable accommodation to apply, please get in touch with us on our Contact Us page. We’ll be in touch if we see the potential.