Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience managing, monitoring, and optimizing the performance of cloud-native applications in production.
- Experience with configuration management tools, e.g. salt, puppet, chef, ansible, terraform
- Scaling Infrastructure using automation
- Define, implement and support CI/CD to streamline our development to production processes further
- Tackling networking challenges related to hybrid, cross-region, and cross-provider deployments.
- Work across teams to architect new features and platforms.
- Define, implement and support security best practices within the Cogniac platform
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing, monitoring, and optimizing the performance of cloud-native applications in production
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Creative attitude and hacker/builder spirit
- Proficiency in a modern scripting language. (python, ruby etc.)
- Linux and shell-scripting proficiency
- Experience with Kubernetes orchestration tools e.g. Rancher
- Configuring Logging, Alerting, and Monitoring infrastructure e.g., Prometheus, Loki