Realware is a global team of strategists, developers and designers that build complicated custom mobile and web applications for enterprises across a diverse set of industries, including Financial Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Education, Non-Profits, Cleantech, and Government. Our goal is to combine the most advanced technology, complex integration services, and talented employees to provide the best solution for a client, helping them go live faster, and giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
As a Project Manager (PM) at Realware, you are eager to drive every aspect of project success. You are always looking for ways to contribute as part of the team, and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty. No task is too small, but you also love captaining large project goals and leading the activities of the design, development, and QA teams. You excel at building client relationships and setting stakeholder expectations. Managing project scope, timeline, and budget is your bread and butter. After all, you know that your awesome personality and great management skills are the critical ingredients in Realware’s success and excellent reputation.
- Manage project budgets, scopes, and timelines. Coordinate multiple projects, which can be in various industries.
- Be the key player in client satisfaction and a major driving force in the happiness of all our team members!
- Generate client-facing weekly status reports; communicate clearly with all stakeholders about budgets, goals, and project needs/risks.
- Coordinate and lead client meetings and internal scrum-style meetings. Build agendas, track meeting outcomes, and check up on action items.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the design team and engineers; own communication across teams to ensure that all team member goals are aligned and work is prioritized appropriately.
- Use Jira to track the status of tasks/stories and progress. Input and manage issues within epics and sprints.
- Identify potential problems, blockers, and schedule issues. Quickly communicate possible solutions to internal teams and clients.
- Support team member assignments and company-wide resource planning. Track and clearly communicate the resource needs of your projects.
- Manage project-related data among tools: Jira, Confluence, spreadsheets, Float, time tracking software, and internal tools.
- Assist in defining internal operational workflows; document processes and create “how to’s”.
- Other tasks and internal projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful candidates typically have the following:
- Proven experience managing project budgets, scopes, and timelines
- Rich experience coordinating and communicating with clients and a proven track record of running projects with high client satisfaction.
- Experience setting stakeholder expectations and articulating goals, accomplishments, and challenges
- Experience running projects with a Scrum/Agile framework
- Strong people, relationship, team management, and facilitation skills
- Working knowledge and practical application of Jira
- A positive “can-do” attitude and willingness to pitch in anywhere that is needed
- Outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to know when to work independently and when to ask for help
- Ability to contribute to a positive and very fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional organizational and tracking skills
- 2 years experience or related education
Things that will impress us:
- Experience articulating and tracking technical requirements for software projects
- Customer success experience and/or client-facing service work
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Scrum and PMI certifications
We work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Fun and collaborative work environment.
- Health, dental, vision.
- 401K company match.
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. (no sponsorships available)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boulder, CO 80301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- A background check is required to complete the hiring process. Please indicate if this is an issue for you.
- Please explain your experience with Agile project management.
- Have you worked with Jira and Confluence?
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- PMP or Agile certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
View public job page