Manufactured Home Community Manager
The Property Manager assists with preserving and increasing the value of our real estate investment. The Property Manager will be managing the day-to-day operations for a residential manufactured home community and acts to meet the organizational goals.
The Property Manager will handle tenant relations, collecting and posting rent, sales of existing mobile homes, lease management, and ensuring the property is maintained according to company standards.
· Coordinates tenant move-ins, move-outs, and at times, renewals of residents.
· Able to set appointments for home showings and sales of mobile homes. You’ll earn commissions on sales of homes and new rental contracts.
· Enforce terms of rental agreements, resolve tenant complaints, and if needed, oversee eviction proceedings.
· Communicate and build strong relationships with tenants (re: repairs, status of capital improvements, tenant concerns).
· Provides timely, attentive, upbeat service to residents, making sure their needs are met or explained in a manner that reflects positively on the company or business.
· Regularly inspect property to ensure it is in good working order; common areas are clean and well maintained, and the area meets requirements.
· Assist manager with collection of vendor updates and new bids from contractors.
· Assists the maintenance coordinator to schedule repairs and resolve emergency maintenance issues in a timely manner.
· Coordinate with contractors to assess problems and make needed repairs for larger construction projects or building issues.
· Issues and replaces/makes keys
· Ensures compliance and organization of owner(s) and management agreement with utility companies.
· Assists in coordination of various maintenance special or yearly upkeep projects.
· Assist in handling utility vendor approvals and invoice discrepancies.
· Ensure compliance with company policy, as well as federal and local regulations.
· Additional duties as assigned by Management.
· Relevant business experience with ability to work independently.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, real estate, construction work or vocational real estate training preferred.
· Bilingual Spanish / English preferred
· Interest in gaining knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
· Knowledge of property management a plus.
· Strong interpersonal and business communication skills.
· Must be detail-oriented and a motivated self-starter.
· Must have the ability to multitask and work independently.
· High level of organization and follow up.
· Ability to handle large volume of emails and phone calls.
· Ability to manage and resolve conflict.
· Basic knowledge of building and general maintenance preferred.
· Competence with and/or desire to learn and use systems/tools (Rent Manager, Excel).
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Availability and Work Hours:
· Must be available to handle requests as needed
· Ability to access emails on weekends and be available to resolve issues as needed.
$1,200 - $1,400 per month