Who We Are
Founded in 2020, Cloud Storage Security (CSS) is dedicated to solving the data security and compliance challenges surrounding cloud object storage. Organizations of all sizes turn to CSS to prevent the spread of malware, classify sensitive data, and assess their AWS storage environment. Our solutions are used worldwide because they fit into any workflow without disruption and data never leaves the customer’s account.
Who We’re Looking For
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Lifecycle Marketing Manager who is dangerous when it comes to lead gen and nurturing. The right person for this position demonstrates a strong aptitude for thinking strategically, is data-driven, always shows initiative, takes ownership and accountability, possesses the ability to write/craft impactful copy, and is able to negotiate, influence, inspire, and motivate. This is a full-time position working remotely.
If this is you then please read on.
- Champion our customer acquisition programs, including end-to-end marketing automation programs, from initial concept to driving measurable outcomes.
- Define the current and target customer journey by establishing landmarks, overcoming roadblocks and executing marketing programs that engage prospects and customers more deeply to increase revenue and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales and customer support, to align lifecycle marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Segment audiences/outreach based on criteria such as behavior and past engagements.
- Manage lead qualification/scoring to drive campaign optimization.
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance, CAC, and attribution.
- Design and implement nurture campaigns across multiple platforms such as email, and webinars.
- Ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Help convert prospects into clients through curated campaigns.
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate across internal and external contributors.
- 5+ years experience creating B2B lifecycle, campaign and/or email marketing programs that are backed by data and insights.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data-driven decision making.
- Proficient in leveraging Hubspot marketing automation.
- Experience in the B2B cybersecurity industry.
- Experience building audience segmentations using persona, account and behavioral attributes.
- BS in Marketing or in a relevant field.
- Excellent written communication skills with prior experience producing content for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and has the ability to manage a large number of initiatives running in parallel.
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms and their service offerings (especially AWS) as well as cloud security and compliance.
- MBA or advanced degree
- AWS accreditations and/or certifications
CSS supports its employees inside and outside of work. We are a 100% remote company that truly values its employees by providing them with the following generous benefits offerings:
- Health insurance for you and your dependents.
- Dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents.
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts.
- Group life/AD&D insurance with an optional buy-up option.
- 100% paid teledoc mental health, fitness plan option and legal services.
- Optional voluntary pet-care plans for your furry-friends.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- 13 Paid company holidays.
- Unlimited flexible time off so you can take as much time off as you’d like to rest and recharge!
At Cloud Storage Security, we work hard because we’re passionate about what we do. Our culture is centered around innovation, honesty, respect, coaction and commitment to each other as well as our customers and partners.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $85,000
The salary range is a general guideline. Our compensation structure is designed to be competitive with industry standards and reflective of the candidate's qualifications and the responsibilities of the role. We consider factors such as market rates, geographic location, and individual skills when determining compensation.