Responsible for making the best dipped items that you’ll ever enjoy. Responsible for providing excellent customer service, restocking inventory, providing counter service, and performing general cleaning duties in the retail store. Will receive training in customer service techniques, dipping recipes and procedures, sales suggestions, cleaning/health standards, and general retail store procedures.
1. Provide integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and purpose of Kilwins Brand.
2. Engage and connect with every customer by providing excellent customer service and brand knowledge.
3. Prepare, make, and store product
4. Be able to provide knowledge of Kilwins history and products.
5. Quality control
6. Perform general cleaning duties.
7. Follow proper opening and closing procedures.
8. Create and serve quality chocolates and ice cream for others to enjoy.
9. Dip product in chocolate hilliard and design products in relation to recipe
1. Ability to operate transactions in an accurate manner.
2. Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others.
3. Must be customer service oriented with outstanding personality and manners.
4. Ability to follow directions/instructions.
1. Previous sales experience is helpful, but not necessary.
2. Previous cooking experience is helpful, but not necessary.
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
3. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Please note this job description is not intended to cover a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including working in other areas to cover absences or to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.