Client First Technologies is seeking a Sr. WebSphere Administrator who will work as a part of a team to manage and administer WebSphere Application Servers and Message Queue environments.
We are looking for a full-time, remote candidate to support our federal customer. This position offers a comprehensive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and a strong company culture. We encourage veterans and military spouses to apply.
- Manage and administer WebSphere Application Servers and Message Queue environments.
- Secure and maintain the WebSphere application server environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system incidents.
- Provide hands-on support for Microsoft Windows server operating systems, including scripting.
- Lead the development, review, and approval of standards and procedures related to middleware environments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in WebSphere Administration.
- Three years of IBM Message Queue (MQ) experience.
- Three years of experience in Windows Systems Administration.
- One year of experience in SQL/PowerShell Script development and maintenance.
- Experience with Agile delivery programs.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Occasional travel and overtime may be required.
Required Clearances and Screenings:
- The ability to successfully satisfy a government Tier 2/Moderate Risk Background Investigation.
As a Federal contractor, we are required to comply with COVID-19 protocols applicable to the agency, facility, and location. All COVID-19 requirements are in line with government policies and CDC guidance applicable at the time.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status. Discrimination and harassment will not be tolerated.