This is a full-time, remote position supporting a team located on the U.S. East Coast. CFT offers a competitive benefit package and collaborative work environment with a strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
- Oversees an interdisciplinary team of subject matters experts and data scientists to build machine learning models including the training, validating, deploying, and monitoring of these models
- Performs statistical analyses on large and complex data sets, with a strong aptitude for conducting quantitative analysis
- Designs and implements advanced machine learning models to solve intricate problems
- Applies statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to extract deep insights from diverse datasets
- Mentors junior team members, providing guidance on technical and professional development
- Collaborates closely with stakeholders to define requirements and project roadmaps
- Develops and optimizes custom algorithms and pipelines tailored to specific project requirements
- Utilizes programming and ML frameworks proficiently for efficient and scalable solutions
- Communicates findings to technical and non-technical audiences through reports and presentations
- Provides advice and guidance on a wide range of complex data science issues, conducts feasibility studies
- Works closely with team to ensure seamless implementation, resolve development problems, and mitigate risks
- Analyzes current and future business needs and plans, providing guidance in development and design of machine learning and artificial intelligence environments
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends systems and/or technologies for machine learning and artificial intelligence
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or another IT-related field
- Minimum five (5) years of experience related to the job responsibilities
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency performing building and training machine learning models using Python or PySpark
- Proficiency with selecting and applying appropriate analytical and statistical techniques
- Proficiency querying data using SQL/Spark SQL
- Proficiency with Apache Spark implementations such as Azure Synapse or Databricks
- Visualization skills with tools such as Power BI, Plotly, and GGplot
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- The ability to pass a Government Background Investigation (BI)
As a Federal contractor, CFT is required to comply with COVID-19 protocols applicable to the agency, facility, and location. All COVID-19 requirements are in line with government policies and CDC guidance applicable at the time.
CFT is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Discrimination nor harassment are tolerated.