This is a full-time position in Washington, DC. CFT offers a full benefit package, a collaborative work environment and strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure all operations and tasks are conducted and shall specifically be assisting in technical support to monitor, correlate, identify, mitigate, manage, track and support processes for security incidents
- Support Cyber Enterprise Architecture development to include creation of documentation, design architecture diagrams, and implementation of cyber tools
- Support the deployment, administration, and maintenance of SailPoint, CyberArk, and Splunk cyber tools
- Be a thought leader within the cyber team by leveraging industry best practices that would strengthen and enhance the organization’s security posture
- Support the development of the enterprise’s zero trust framework
- Lead the creation and development of the program’s cyber security deliverables.
- Master’s degree in Information Protection, Computer Forensics, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- 5+ years of experience using Splunk, SailPoint, and CyberArk
- CISSP required
- Experience leading security incident response and vulnerability management activities is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of forensics, chain of custody and handling digital evidence
- Able to build strong relationships with and lead teams and individuals without direct reporting relationships
- Able to work independently to complete assigned tasks using documented procedures
- Ability to quickly analyze large amounts of information and formulate action plans based on that analysis
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and able to articulate and present information to all levels of management and staff
- Possess strong organizational skills to facilitate management and tracking of large numbers of incidents, events, and efforts
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel and overtime may be required
The ability to pass a Government Background Investigation (BI); a current SECRET (or higher) security clearance preferred
COVID-19 Protocols: As a federal contractor, CFT is required to comply with COVID-19 protocols applicable to the agency, facility, and location. All COVID-19 requirements are in line with government policies and CDC guidance applicable at the time.