This is a full-time, on-site position supporting our federal customer in Washington, DC. CFT offers a full benefits package, a collaborative work environment and strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
- Apply extensive knowledge and experience developing and applying analytic methodologies and principles to support program lines of effort within a logistics / supply chain portfolio
- Lead the application of analytic techniques and helps define project objectives and strategic direction.
- Provide leadership and vision to client and project teams around the methodology
- Provide support to Federal Agencies in the Implementation and use of portfolio management strategies and techniques
- Help set priorities and funding directions for investments, including identifying approval checkpoints
- Facilitate the initial planning and business case development for project adoption and selection
- Provide to counsel to the customer to support making the wisest business decisions and objectively determine and assess the value of the client's individual investments and overall investment portfolio
- Provide visualizations for decision makers to review and manage their portfolio(s)
- Establish requirements documentation and develop a RACI matrix
- Develop resource allocation and utilization documents to support managing schedule, budget, personnel, and scope
- Develop a change management plan for the program office, integrating change management principles and practices within portfolio workflows
- Conduct activities in support of project team’s objectives
- Direct the activities of junior staff as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent; Masters degree in a business or technical field preferred
- Relevant certification (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP), SAFe Certification) preferred
- Minimum 10 years of portfolio management experience
- Experience with Agile methods, including SAFe
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project, Power BI, SharePoint, and Atlassian Jira
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Required Clearances and Screenings
The ability to successfully satisfy a government Tier 2/Moderate Risk Background Investigation. A current VA background investigation (or equivalent – e.g., DoD Tier 3/Secret) is preferred.
COVID-19 Protocols: As a federal contractor, CFT is required to comply with COVID-19 protocols applicable to the agency, facility, and location. All COVID-19 requirements are in line with government policies and CDC guidance applicable at the time.
CFT is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Discrimination nor harassment are tolerated.