This is a full-time, remote position supporting a team located on the U.S. East Coast. CFT offers a competitive benefit package and collaborative work environment with a strong company culture. Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
- Assists in data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing
- Performs statistical analyses on large and complex data sets, with a strong aptitude for conducting quantitative analysis
- Supports the development and implementation of machine models in cloud solutions such as Databricks
- Participates in model testing, validation, and performance evaluation
- Utilizes programming languages (Python) and ML frameworks (Synapse ML)
- Stays updated with data science advancements through research
- Collaborates within multidisciplinary teams, including subject matter experts and analysts
- Prepares presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders
- Communicates with team on the progress of machine learning development
- Works closely with team to ensure seamless implementation, resolve development problems, and mitigate risks
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or another IT-related field
- Minimum three (3) years of experience related to the job responsibilities
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency performing building and training machine learning models using Python or PySpark
- Proficiency with selecting and applying appropriate analytical and statistical techniques
- Proficiency querying data using SQL/Spark SQL
- Proficiency with Apache Spark implementations such as Azure Synapse or Databricks
- Visualization skills with tools such as Power BI, Plotly, and GGplot
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
The ability to pass a Government Background Investigation (BI)
COVID-19 Protocols: As a Federal contractor, CFT is required to comply with COVID-19 protocols applicable to the agency, facility, and location. All COVID-19 requirements are in line with government policies and CDC guidance applicable at the time.
CFT is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Discrimination nor harassment are tolerated.