The primary duties will be supporting the purchasing function in addition to other accounting focused tasks.
CleanJoule has an immediate opening to hire a full-time Accounting and Purchasing Clerk. The primary duties will be supporting the purchasing function in addition to other accounting focused tasks. This role is responsible for receiving, entering and tracking purchase orders as well as completing routing monthly close tasks such as manual journal entries and reconciliations. The ideal candidate should have a strong working knowledge of QuickBooks Online and experience working within an accounting team.
· Manage and pay purchase orders received from the business
· Prepare manual journal entries
· Prepare month end reconciliations
· Support tracking and tagging of fixed assets
· Assist with system integrations or other responsibilities as needed
Experience with Quickbooks or other GL systems required
Well organized and is proactive with month end close
Comfortable helping with other duties or functions as needed in a startup company environment
· College degree in accounting required
· 3 – 5 years of accounting experience required
· Working knowledge of general ledger systems required
· Prior experience successfully participating in work teams where personal
accountability, attention to detail, collaboration, and results were required.
· Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools and web-based applications required.
We are looking for team members that possess these qualities: energetic, positive, strong interpersonal communicator, detail-oriented, ethics-mined, problem solver, adaptable, team-oriented, and self-motivated.
$25 - $30 per hour