City Express Fulfillment is a 3PL service provider that supports mission driven companies with their e-commerce growth. With warehouses in both Colorado and Georgia, we provide customized solutions from fulfillment, inventory management, kitting and many more with a team of logistics experts.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the day to day order fulfillment. Perfect for those wanting to learn more or gain experience in the warehouse & logistics industry. This role is an entry-level position that reports to our Pick & Pack Team Leads onsite at Boulder, CO and can be a part-time or full-time position depending on the candidate.
- Work hand in hand with other team members to fulfill incoming orders by obtaining products from racking, pallets, bins and/or shelves
- Pick/count customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked utilizing warehouse scanner
- Inspect all products for defects and damages before fulfillment
- Pack product according to customer orders with attention to detail
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Routine cleaning of equipment and warehouse space and operation of pallet jacks and other machinery as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Dexterity – must be able to use a tape and scanner gun, open and seal packages, and light keyboard usage
- Able to stand and/or walk up for extended period of time without assistance to perform job duties
- Must be able to see well enough to read product lot numbers and expiration dates, read reports, and use a computer.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person or via technology, and to hear warning signals of forklifts and warehouse equipment
- Able to stoop or kneel for short periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30 - 50 pounds
- Willingness to keep learning and improving
- High level of energy and drive to work with fellow warehouse employees
- Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines
- Assist in maintaining the sanitation, security, and safety of the warehouse
- Warehouse background is preferred but not required