- Provide top-class information and education to clients about financial strategies and services.
- Source prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals.
- Service client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction.
- Handle communication with client base including phone calls, emails, and meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with client base
- Maintain all continuing education requirements of a wealth advisor plus required training elements.
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Alignment with our Core Values and Mission Statement
- 5+ years of experience in the financial industry preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Advisor office tools (Orion, Salesforce, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- CFP® eligible preferred
- Business development skills required
Position Details and Company Benefits:
- Base salary plus percentage of client revenue
- Bonus compensation for new client referrals.
- 401(k) plan with a company match of 4%.
- Annual discretionary company profit sharing.
- In addition to 11 paid holidays, you will receive 12 paid days off per year.
- 3rd anniversary of employment this increases to 18 days.
- 10th anniversary of employment this increases to 23 days.
- Health insurance offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Professional Designations (CFP®, CKA, etc.) reimbursement.
- Service Days – employee is eligible for 3 additional paid days off that are dedicated to service.
- Charity Match – CWS will match a $1,000 contribution to a charity of your choice.
- Compassion Match – CWS will contribute 50% of the costs of child sponsorship through Compassion International.
- Gym-membership reimbursement up to $50/month.
Our Core Values:
- Kingdom Focused
- Servant’s Heart
- Constant Improvement
- Get Stuff Done
Our mission is to help others make smart choices about their money, so they can worry less, enjoy life more, and ultimately become better stewards with the resources God has entrusted to them.